The Cincinnati Concours d’Elegance will celebrate its 44th year in 2022 with the featured theme ‘Euro Luxe vs. American Luxury’ and a full weekend events schedule, with all proceeds benefiting Juvenile Arthritis.
With more than 250 pristine vehicles expected to be on display in the gardens of Cincinnati’s Ault Park on Sunday, June 12, the show will feature 11 classes of classic, vintage and exotic automobiles and motorcycles. Special display classes will include the 75th Anniversary of Ferrari, 60th Anniversary of Shelby American, and Vintage SUVs.
Saturday, June 11
- Countryside Tour, 12:00 p.m. — Participants will meet at a to-be-determined location for a scenic two-hour tour.
- Hangar Party at Executive Jet Management’s hangar at Lunken Airport, 5:00-9:00 p.m. — Exotic cars, motorcycles, private jets and luxury motor coaches on display, party sponsored by Porsche of the Village.
Sunday, June 12 (all Ault Park)
- Cincinnati Concours d’Elegance, open to the public 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Parking will be at Fifth Third Bank Madisonville Operation Center with a free shuttle to the show. Advance-purchase discounted tickets are available.
- During Concours hours, the Will Sherman automotive fine art show will highlight award-winning artists from around the country.
- The craft beer garden, adjacent to the Ault Park Pavilion, will be open from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Tickets for the beer garden are available day of show at the ticket booth.
- Cincinnati Concours d’Elegance VIP Brunch will be presented from 10:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. at the Ault Park Pavilion.
For tickets to all weekend events and/or more information, click HERE.