The ever-growing Southern California-based Formula Ford Drivers Club rolls into its fourth season set to enjoy a spectacular nine-, possibly 10-weekend schedule of events hosted by SVRA, home club VARA and, potentially, CSRG (Crossflow Cup).
The FFDC calendar:
- February 4-7 | Auto Club Speedway | SVRA
- March 19-20 | Willow Springs | VARA
- April 21-24 | Laguna Seca Raceway | SVRA
- April 28-May 1 | Sonoma Raceway | SVRA
- May 21-22 | Buttonwillow | VARA
- September 2-4 | Willow Springs | SVRA
- September 24-25 | Buttonwillow | VARA
- October 14-16 | Utah Motorsports Campus | SVRA
- November 5-6 | Willow Springs | VARA
“There may also be an opportunity to race at Thunderhill with the Crossflow Cup group in September,” said FFDC founder Kim Madrid. “More details to come on that.”
For more information, reach out to the FFDC on Facebook.