Los Angeles, CA — The Petersen Automotive Museum will host Bruce Meyer’s All-American Cruise-In celebrating Carroll Shelby and the Ford v Ferrari movie Jan. 26 from 8-10 a.m., followed by an all-star panel presentation about Shelby at 10 a.m.
“Each month, our breakfast club cruise-ins gather enthusiasts from every corner of Los Angeles for a morning of conversation, laughter and some truly amazing cars,” Terry Karges, the museum’s executive director, said. “Bruce Meyer’s American Car Cruise-in will deliver all that and more.”
In this case, “more” will be the panel discussion — moderated by car collector and museum board member Bruce Meyer — that will focus on the early days of Shelby American and events leading up to and featured in the Ford v Ferrari movie.
• A.J. Baime, author of Go Like Hell: Ford, Ferrari, and Their Battle for Speed and Glory at Le Mans
• Charles Agapiou, Shelby chief mechanic and crew chief for the Ford GT40 driven by Ken Miles
• Peter Miles, son of Ken Miles and former mechanic for Troutman and Barnes, Precision Performance and crew chief for Ivan Stewart’s off-road team
• Aaron Shelby, one of Carroll Shelby’s grandsons
• Peter Brock, Shelby Daytona Coupe designer
• Alan Grant, former Shelby American driver
• Lenny Shabes, television producer and director
Cruise-in attendees will see a wide selection of classic and modern American performance and custom cars with a massive turnout of original Cobras, Shelby vehicles, continuation cars and more. A special parking area will be provided for Shelby vehicles.
Get more info about this event and the Petersen’s 24 Hours of Daytona viewing party that starts at 11:30 a.m. that day.