Scottsdale, AZ — Did you know that the eight collector car sales held in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area as part of Arizona Auction Week are officially the most held anywhere in one place at one time?
In chronological order, they are:
• Motorsports Auction Group, Jan. 10-12
• Barrett-Jackson, Jan. 11-19
• Worldwide, Jan. 15 – new venue at Singh Meadows recently announced
• Russo and Steele, Jan. 15-19
• Leake Auctions, Jan. 15-19
• Bonhams, Jan. 16
• Gooding & Company, Jan. 17-18
• RM Sotheby’s, Jan 17-18
Among vehicles being sold for charitable causes are nine special cars that Barrett-Jackson will bring to the Valley of the Sun. Included are the rights to the first (VIN 001) 2020 mid-engine Chevrolet Corvette; Jeff Gordon’s 1997 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Winston Cup NASCAR race car; and a 1963 Volvo Amazon Custom Coupe built and modified by Meg Bailey and Jeff Allen on CNBC’s The Car Chasers.