Salinas, CA — After the twists and turns of Monterey County naming a new track manager in November 2019, WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca late last week announced a seven-event schedule for this season.
- – May 1-3: Trans Am SpeedFest
- – July 10-12: MotoAmerica Superbike SpeedFest at Monterey
- – July 23-26: Ferrari Challenge & Corse Clienti F1
- – Aug. 8-9: Monterey Pre-Reunion
- – Aug. 13-16: Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- – Sept. 11-13: IMSA Monterey SportsCar Championship
- – Sept. 18-20: IndyCar Firestone Grand Prix of Monterey
Registration opened last Thursday for the perennially-popular Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion and will remain open until Feb. 22.
Ticket renewals went out Jan. 8, and the first day of ticket sales to the public will be Feb. 12. The MotoAmerica SpeedFest is an independently promoted event, and tickets are available at the MotoAmerica website.